Surf & Volunteer Teaching English In Bali
THIS COMPANY IS NOT RELATED TO CHILDREN OF BALI IN ANY WAY, THEY ARE AN EXTERNAL BUSINESSES.
PLEASE READ THE NOTES AT THE END OF THIS ARTICLE BEFORE YOU PART WITH YOUR MONEY!
Volunteer Teaching English in Canggu, Bali with i-to-i Live Changing Travel
Located in Canggu, Bali
Pour in plenty of crystal blue waters, a liberal pinch of golden sand, remove all tourists and bake in the sun for 24 hours and you’ve got the perfect recipe for a tropical paradise. The picturesque coastal village of Canggu remains largely ignored by all but the cleverest tourists and you’ll only have to share the beach with the children on the project, who you will help teach. The kids won’t be the only ones doing the learning though as free surfing lessons are included in the project along with enough free time in the afternoons to practice. TEFL certification is included in the price to give you a head start in the classroom, but we’re afraid your success at surfing is totally up to you!
- Project Duration: Min 3 weeks – Max 8 weeks
- Location of project: Canggu with surfing lessons in Kuta, approximately 40 minutes away by car
- Arrival Airport: Denpasar (airport code DPS)
- Activities: Teaching English and other subjects and 3 surf lessons included in project during first week
- Working Hours: Flexible; Tuesday to Saturday approximately 4 hours per day, all other time is free
- Getting to the project: Dependent on location; 40 minutes – 1 hour car journey to surf lessons
- Requirements: Minimum age 20
- Accommodation: Shared room in homestay or guesthouse
- Food: Breakfast only provided (budget approximately US$70 per week)
- Airport Pickup: Included on arrival date. Ask us for details if you’re arriving early!
- Training: In-country orientation and Online TEFL course
- Support: Pre-departure helpdesk, Local in-country team and 24hr emergency support
What’s not included:
- Flights, Insurance, Visas, Return Airport transfer, Food (lunch and dinner)
Link to the volunteer information: Surf and Teach English in Bali
Tel:+44 (0) 800 011 1156
Email: sales (at) i-to-i.com
You can find more volunteering opportunities available by visiting Volunteer In Bali.
Please be cautious about the organisation / company fees and costs as it is unlikely to be a charity thus they will mealy provide a service that you will pay for just like any other holiday.
Please also note that this is for informational purposes only, Children Of Bali take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information. We advise you to carry out your own research to verify their contact details, authenticity and ethical commitment if you intend to volunteer or support schools or orphanages in Bali through them. Children Of Bali also have NO affiliation with any of these companies and does not donate to or sponsor any children through them.
If you are looking for a list of orphanages or schools you can help in Bali you might also be interested in the A-Z directory of Orphanges and A-Z directory of Schools in Bali we have available. If you would like to personally visit an Orphanage / School in Bali please also read the information here. You can also help us with donations so we can buy school stationary and pay for school fees for the children in Bali.
Don’t be scammed, please read this before you donate to any charity or foundation or before visiting any Orphanage or School in Bali.Tagged in: travel, kuta, facts, education, article, flights, denpasar